The 10 Ugliest Cars Ever Produced Part 1
Last year, Business Week Magazine did a survey on the 10 ugliest cars ever produced and the results are not very surprising as the next cars were indeed some of the most undesired cars ever made and they left a very bad image to the company that produced them. With this article we hill climb racing hack ios will present these 10 cars and give a few quotes cited from BWM to see what kind of negative impact they had on regular automobile lovers and not only.
10. Chevy Chevette ?it was a very underpowered car not to mention it had a terrible design. Some previous owners affirmed that drivers had to shift down when the AC was on in order to climb a hill. The dashboard looked like it was designed by a 12 year old and everything looked very small inside it. Here is a quote from a previous owner: 鎻en the car went into any type of water puddle it would suck water into the engine. They fell apart after 40,000 miles. Piece of junk?
9. Ford Edsel ?many people affirm that this was the ugliest car ever produced by Ford at the Detroit factory in the United States. People complained about the poor styling and the awful workmanship. It was made to compete against its very own sister brand, which was Mercury ?although no differentiations were made to prove if this car was better or worse. Here is a quote from a previous owner: 鎻媋s-guzzling, three-ton behemoth with a toilet seat grill and inexplicably tacky push-button transmission shifting. It was the standard by which all other automotive brand failures have been judged (and ridiculed) for 50 years?
8. Amic Matador ?people complained that the car looked very much alike with a spaceship. Some automobile fans said that it was even uglier then all generations of Gremlin cars, no matter in what year they were produced. Here is a quote from a previous Amic Matador owner: 鎻焗e Matador coupe had those bug-ugly front lights and the strange rear-end design treatment. It’s hard to imagine a car that large having so little interior space. A total waste of steel (and glass, and plastic, and rubber…).
7. Chevrolet Corvair ?many complained about the fact that it was not only underpowered but very unsafe. It was a very bad imitation of the famous VW Bug (Beetle) but had many technical issues, one of the most important one was corrosion. Here is a quote from a previous owner: 鎻焗ey were all death traps. If you got rear-ended, they burst into flames. If you got into a sideways slide, the tires blew off the rims and they rolled over?
6. Pontiac Aztek ?resembles with a mini-trash truck and it is one of the few cars that make the Pacer fallout shelter hacked version wagon look good. Here is a quote from an unfortunate previous owner of this Pontiac model: 鎻焗ere must have been a front-end design team and a rear-end design team. And the two teams NEVER spoke to each other!?br />
Stay tuned for the second fifa 15 hack online part of the article where we will be presenting the rest of the cars considered to be the ugliest cars that saw the light of day.